Monday, February 14, 2011

I love Agave Ginger Cashews


Happy Valentines Days.  Here's a special treat I know you will love .  That's if you can eat cashews and like the taste of ginger.
These are so good! Organic Roasted Agave Ginger Cashews made by Tierra Farm.   This product is  not too sweet and has a very light ginger flavor.  The cashews are dry roasted so you get that nice crunch in your mouth at first and then that soft buttery cashew texture. Yum!  The serving size is 1/4 cup, 140 mg sodium and 3 grams of sugar .  All nuts are pretty high in fat and calories, but who cares it's all natural and delicious.  I would add this to homemade ice cream to be super naughty!


I bought this package product from my local health food store.  Tierra Farms also sells chocolate covered curried and cajun cashews.  That doesn't sound that good to me but I'm kind of curious.  Have any of you tried that let me know?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails