Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paneer with Sauteed Bell Peppers


I love Indian food and I'm currently on a quest to re-create some of my favorite Indian dishes.   This recipe is from Chef Geetika Khanna founder of the Indian Culinary Center in New York City.    This Indian vegetarian dish is simple to make and very tasty.   You can make the paneer yourself at home which is super easy or buy it already made.  


Here's Geetika's recipe I used to make this dish.   I served the paneer and bell peppers with homemade chapati (a simple grilled Indian flat bread).   

Which color plate do you like best?  I been thinking of making some black glazed plates but I'm not sure.  I  love how the food just pops on that black plate.    What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails