Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get Togetha Blog



Get Togetha blog truely is a unique chic decor voice in the blog sea of sameness!!!

If your looking for inspiration on improving your living space this lifestyle bog is a great source. Get stylish home decor finds and interior designer inspiration.

* It's really important to surround yourself with the things you love and find beautiful which doesn't have to mean expensive. I set a budget for myself which I try really hard to follow and buy under $20 gifts for myself just because, not every week :-) but every now and then. The last thing I got for my apt has been a plant for decor and to get cleaner air. I had a nicely glazed ceramic pot waiting for it.:-)



I'm so pleased on being chosen for a feature on The get togetha blog. I'm offering a Handmade Ceramic Soap Dish FREE (no shipping charge) to a lucky get together reader! It could be you Read the interview here….

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails