Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rosemary Potatoes

This is one my favorite ways to prepare and eat potatoes. I don't really measure with this recipe, because it's so simple. You can just decide how much you need based on taste or what you have.

Ingredients:
  • Red Potatoes, about 2 pounds
  • Olive oil, enough just to coat!
  • Coarse sea salt, about one teaspoon
  • Minced fresh rosemary, 3 tablespoons
Cut potatoes into 1/8 inch slices. Toss potatoes in a bowl with oil and salt.
Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet. Spread out potatoes evenly. Sprinkle with rosemary. Cover potatoes with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Uncover ( be careful the hot steam will release as you open foil) turn potatoes and bake uncovered for another 25 minutes until tender.

Eat Good!
-Shevon

3 comments:

  1. thanks, My mom likes this one too. Anytime I come over to help make dinner for some special occasion for example father's day, birthday etc.. and I see a bag of little red potatoes. I know what to do with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love fresh rosemary. I'm going to make this one day soon. Thanks for the recipe Shevon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails