Thursday, May 26, 2011

What Makes You Happy?


Food shopping makes me happy.  Even as a kid I loved going food shopping with my mom.  I would remind her that we had coupons for lucky charms cereal my favorite at the time.  I also knew not to ask for an item that was not on sale because my chances of my mom saying yes to such item was slim to none. 


Beautifully stacked peanut butter.


My favorite Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream on sale and only one left.  I resisted the temptation and impulse  purchase because I vowed only to savor that treat for very special occasions.  


 Even the cleaning aisle makes me happy.  I love the colors, patterns and the different shapes of the bottles. I know it sounds crazy but you have to look for the beauty in everyday.


I had a pretty tough day today and I just decided to stop by the supermarket to pick up some items I needed for dinner and while shopping for food I forget all about the stuff that was bothering me.    
What makes you happy?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails