Monday, September 5, 2011

Back from Maine


I made it back right before  last weeks big storm, which I'm  very thankful for.  It was so beautiful in Maine.  I had  such a nice time.  I'll tell you more about my trip and show some more pictures later.   I'm still adjusting to my Brooklyn life.


Since I been back, I'm trying to get in the habit of reading the bible every morning.  When I read first thing in the morning it  help's me set a good out look for the day.  (I really need that.)  This scripture stood out to me today.  This text is from a letter Paul wrote to the Philippians.   "For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.  I know what it is to be in need , and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content  in any and every situation"  That is a very powerful statement.   I love that!  Paul continues on read Philippians 4 :12-13 for the full text.  I kind of feel like that.


Also check out this post I wrote for Society Hae on Radishes
Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful time and have returned, safe and sound. As for the scripture, I'm still a work-in-progress. I'm learning though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails