Friday, July 9, 2010

One of those days.


"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24




This is a detail pic of a large handmade ceramic vase I saw a few years ago in a gallery in Pittsburgh, PA.   I was there for a ceramic conference.   I took a photo of this piece because I wanted to remember it.   It was a nice vase, but it's beauty for me came mainly from it's meaning.   Today I had one of those rough days when everything seem to be against me.  I dropped one of my plates I was trimming and smashed it among other little things.  It's such a terrible feeling when you work a long time on something and you just mess it up in a instant.  Life is ebb and flow and I'm cool with that.  We have to all keep going and not give up even though we may feel like stopping and giving up.    I want to run a good race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails