Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wild Rice and Wheat Berry Salad


Right now is a great time for salad suppers.  I kind of threw everything I had into this salad.   Chopped red and yellow bell peppers, soaked raisins, green peas, cilantro and my new favorite addition to any salad Marcona Almonds.  I love these almonds it has a rich buttery flavor.  It makes a great salad topping!  Use instead of croutons.  
                              
                            
I made a vinaigrette with olive oil and lemon juice and season the salad with sea salt, pepper and cumin. 
  

3 comments:

  1. Yum, Yum! Your food photos are equally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO!!!!! Did you see my email? Love what you are doing with the pottery and the Foodie-ness. Totally feel u on the Hummus and Heirloom tomatoes! Ima twitter you too.
    -Robert Trujillo/Tres
    TYS , Come Bien

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails