Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here's a list of Craft and Foodie events this weekend in NYC!


I'm going to the Makers Faire today and I'm very excited about what I'm going to eat and see there.  Of course I'll have pictures,   I wouldn't let you down!!  

Other Events Going on:

  • Visit  Homemade New York City - a showcase of  locally made product including food and    performers. 
  • Take a cooking workshop at Wave Hill  learn how to store the last of summer's bounty. 
  • Swap cookbooks you haven't read in forever, gadgets you never use, and Trade Up for fresh cooking goods  
  • Go to Wyckoff Farmhouse Apple Festival and enjoy "Everything Apple" apple crafts, apple cider, need I say more!!  
  • NYC Apple day Festival Sun 26 11-5pm visit lowereastsideny.com



Have a wonderful safe weekend!
If you go to any of these events let me know and share your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails