Ah, A New Year is almost here and for most people it's a time of reflection and setting goals. Let's create some achievable goals that will make us happy healthy foodies in the coming year. Here's my list
- Drink more water.
- Eat omega rich foods twice a week.
- Eat more dark leafy greens.
- Eat more whole grains.
- Use up what I have in my cupboard
- Plan meals and go to the supermarket once every two weeks with a menu and shopping list
- Take really good care of my teeth and chew food really well!
- Eat more fiber.
- Go on a food trip.
- Limit my food waste and maybe get a worm bin!
- Make recipes from cookbooks I already own and haven't used much.
I wish everyone a healthy and happy New Year!