Saturday, January 15, 2011

A nice cold day to wear my new knitted scarf!


I really like how my scarf came out! I'm pretty new to knitting I learned last year.   My sister bought me this pretty yarn for my birthday!  
Today I went to visit  The Museum of Art and Design to check out the Global Africa Project and Eat Drink and Design exhibition.  It was so cold that I had to stop and get some green tea and warm up before going in.  I'll post some pic of the exhibition later but now its time to relax.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic! Beautiful scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scarf. You did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I really want to make a arm warmer next. I got a really nice pattern for it but I would have to learn how to use 4 double pointed needles, scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job...Beautiful scarf! Can't wait to see pics of the exhibition, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails