Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chop Chop Salad


It's just way too hot to do anything today in NYC.   This salad is however pretty fun to make and eat in this heat.   All you need is a good knife, fruits, veggies and some imagination.   
I added chopped
  • Cucumbers
  • Red and Yellow Sweet Bell Peppers
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • Radishes
  • Endive
  • Carrots with Top Greens
  • Baby Romaine Lettuce
  • Watercress
  • Grapes ( I added them whole because I love the burst of sweetness!)
For the dressing I made a simple vinaigrette with red wine vinegar and olive oil.   I would eat this with some grilled chicken but I'm too lazy to turn on the stove.   

Stay Cool!





1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Too bad you live so far; I'd be over for lunch. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails