Friday, March 4, 2011

Light Breakfast


I have been sick for the last 2 days which was no fun at all.   I'm trying my best to be productive each day  and being sick just stops it all.  I took time to  stay home and rest and I feel much better today.  I missed  blogging though.  I have a really good  homemade granola recipe  I would like to share.   I'll post that next week.  I'll be making more granola this weekend anyway.  

This is my breakfast. Homemade bread with cottage cheese and blueberries.   I will be heading to the studio today.  I have a lot of work to finish.  I threw some dessert bowls on the potters wheel  that needs to be trimmed.    Teapots are out of of the kiln, so I can't wait to see them.  I will try to still take it sort of easy today, which as you can tell is hard for me.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails